Lunes, Abril 13, 2015

I Hope I can Buy Controllers using Crystals



Dot Warriors Pair


I’m now at level 25 going to stage 3 of the Dot Warriors Pair stories. 
But I got lost by Transformation Demon and the game asked me if I want to continue the battle but it cost 5 Crystals so I refused it. 


            


I want to try again and finish the stage, but sad to say I already consumed my 10 Controllers, it's s**cks!!! Why? It only means I need to wait for about 10mins just to get 1 controller.
Well, I know we have an option to Buy controllers in the Shop or just simply accomplish Achievements to get controllers as a reward.

But what if i don't want to Buy at the shop and I already get the Controllers Rewards? The only option that i have is to wait 1 hour to full my Controllers right? AHMP! This is not good!!! What if i want to consume my 10 controllers at one time in Challenge mode ??? WTF! 
For sure I cannot enjoy playing!! 


 


So I suggest, why  the game allows users to buy new Controllers using Crystals?? What did you guys think? It’s more convenient and it’s also an easy way to get a Controllers right? 
Well its just an option for other users who doesn’t want to buy at the shop. 
What can you say ?



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento